Sunday, November 2, 2008

Gästehaus Klein


My accomodations here in Germany have been just superb. I have been staing at Gästehaus Klein in Dobel, Germany. I learned about this from my dear friend GiGi who also stayed here when she came to Germany for photon therapy.

Ms. Klein is very nice and fun to talk with and get to know. The price is very reasonable and it is only a short drive to Dr. W's office.


A few things in Germany take some getting used to....like not having dryers for clothes and hanging your clothes on a line when they are washed, but that is a minor inconvenience for all the wonderful things Germany has to offer.

Dobel is a great little town with bakeries, a grocery store, and a couple of nice places to eat. It is so nice to get out of the fast lane of life for a couple of weeks and just focus on healing and recovery. I am already dreading going home in about 9 days!

If you come to Germany to be treated by Dr. W., I highly recommend Gästehaus Klein.

No comments: