Friday, November 7, 2008

ART in German!

Today was another great day. No treatment until Monday which will be the final treatment and then I return home on Tuesday. It will take much more time with the new tools I have received here to see how they will eventually benefit me. I am optimistic however but as I have said, 3 weeks is not enough time to reverse years of chronic illness.

This morning, I went to Kirchzarten, Germany to participate in Autonomic Response Testing (ART) II. The course was taught in German and I thus understood very little. Fortunately, the topic was one I understand and I could follow some portions, but not as much as I would like. It is odd being the only person in a room that isn't understanding what the teacher is saying!

I enjoyed the energy of a Klinghardt event though; the love and open-mindedness that fills a room, the brilliant people that are attracted to Dr. Klinghardt, my mentor, doctor, and friend. In Germany, the singing is even more powerful than in the US; louder, more enthusiastic.

The conference was much larger than in the US. It was great to see a large auditorium full of people that want to learn about the teachings of the man that helped to lead me out of the darkest time of my life and to a better place.


After a several hours, I left and went to Freiburg, Germany where I saw the Cathedral and had a wonderful Mexican lunch. First Mexican restaurant I had seen since coming to Germany and since that is one of my favorite foods, I was very excited. It was incredibly good!

After walking around a couple of hours and having another "backerie" stop, I headed back to Dobel. After signing off, I am going to relax for the rest of the night and watch some TV. Fortunately, iTunes can download just about anything on TV or movies so I have been able to watch programs from home while here.

All in all, this trip has been tremendous for me and I am already feeling the stress of just the thought of returning home. 3 days to go.....

1 comment:

David said...

The ART II course sounds fantastic.

I recently finished going through the ART I DVD's. They were absolutely incredible! I feel like I have a very good grasp on it thus far and have already tested several people. You were very influential in my discovery of ART, and I feel like it will be a great help to what I'm trying to accomplish here. Thank you.