Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Snap, Crackle, Pop

Today just a short update as I cannot stand the smoke in this Internet cafe and need to leave soon. I had a chiropractic treatment with Dr. W. and it was amazing. I have never felt so thoroughly adjusted in my life. Lots of snap, crackle, pop. He pushed on my back while he pulled up on my hip while I was lying face down and my whole body came apart and melted. It was truly amazing. He said that I clearly had many structural problems and uttered several 'not good' and 'oh my's. Interestingly, he found the same foci that my American chiropractor has found but clearly needs more work. He has scheduled me next week to learn to use the SCENAR.

Dr. W. also spent some time with me teaching me how to use the Biotensor. With him in the room, I seemed to do ok with it. We will see if I can replicate that myself.

Sadly, he would still now allow me to take my teddy bear home with me though he did comment that there were some good supplements in my boxes and of the two we tested, one of them still tested very good for me.

I am trying to be a sponge and soak up as much knowledge as possible. Clearly, this man is brilliant. Still working through how to make ongoing improvements I think in his program. He does not seem to have a big ego like many US doctors and that I really appreciate.

His staff is having fun with us trying out their English and the energy here is a good one.

I had a wonderful pizza for lunch and for the first time in 3 year, a diet coke. What is the world becoming? I certainly will not want to return home now to my no-gluten, no-fun diet.... But I will....

Russ is feeling a bit better but the photon treatment clearly was very powerful. I did not feel much but it varies from person to person and with my better score on the Bicom, he said I may not feel it right away. Next treatment is on Thursday.

1 comment:

opieanddelilah said...

Thank you for sharing all this with us. I happy for you and hope it I was wondering what a SCENAR is?